Assisi work

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2012
      Hello, list members:

      I am Elisabeta di Venezia from the Kingdom of Caid. I am wondering if I might get a bit of assistance. I have finished several small Assisi work projects on counted thread fabric and feel I am ready to take on a small project on the type on linen used in period or the closest thing to it I can get. Im wondering if someone might make recomendations on the thread cound, fiber treatment, etc as well as what might make a small not too complex first project for me.

      Thanks, Elisabetta
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2012
        Elisabetta - if you will be at Caidian Collegium/ IKINS, I will be happy to chat with you.

        "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."
        http://www.bayrose.org