Fwd: little embroidered faces

  • Joan Silvertoppe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012
      This is not my blog, but the post was so interesting and has lots of helpful tips with photos that I thought it worth forwarding. Enjoy.

      Joan

      Begin forwarded message:

      > From: "Tanya" <zafania2000@...>
      > Subject: [Elizabethanandjacobeanembroidery] little embroidered faces
      >
      > Various People have been asking for some time, so I finally got round to composing a little tutorial on how to do faces in opusanglicanum technique, which was still being used in this period in some scandinavian areas
      >
      > http://opusanglicanum.wordpress.com/2012/03/04/little-faces-opus-anglicanum/
      >
      > tanya

      "The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest."
      ~ Sir Thomas More (1478 - 1535)