Re: [WKneedle] Art Auction at March Crown and the Guild

  • bedouin_chick@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2012
      I would like to offer a promissory for a personalized embroidery item of the purchaser's choosing.

      Jaida

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2012
        Unto Katherine Guild Minster do I Duchess Catherine Lorraine send warm
        greetings,

        I think that for our Guild to participate in the auction at March Crown to
        help our beloved Kingdom of the West is a most noble and worthy cause.......
        and to that end I would like to participate

        and promise to make one haversack for the winner of my promissory to be
        delivered no later than March Crown 2013 and possibly by 12th Night 2012

        I realize that March Crown is a year down the road, but unfortunately am
        already hip deep in commitments which are due by Oct Crown and 12th Night
        of this year.....

        you have my permission to post my personal email address of
        catherinelorraine at eristic dot net on the promissory so that the winner
        of the promissory may contact me , if I do not know them personally

        Duchess Catherine Lorraine, OL, OP