Hello!

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2012
      Hello there!

      My name is Diane, I am not an SCA member, but I eat, sleep, breathe needlework... blackwork, hardanger, embroidery. I've been a 'medieval wife' for 20 years now... Although not associated with SCA, my hubby has worked for Medieval Times for over 23 years. During that time I've studied medieval literature, history, and needlework.

      When I found this group in Yahoo! groups, I found it most interesting, so decided to join, if that is okay with all of you. I live on the East Coast, though...

      Diane