Re: Rose Pouches for our Queens

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 22, 2011
      Thank-you all who have responded with your offer to do pouches. I have corresponded with each person individually. Some have overlapping dates for delivery. This will enable me to have a couple "reserve pouches" so we don't have to do a frantic scramble. I will post a revised schedule sometime next week.
      Again thank-you all for your willingness to serve. That is what makes this community so wonderful!

      Happy Holidays

      "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."
      http://www.bayrose.org