Re: [WKneedle] 12th NIGHT!

  • zaena HRB
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2011
      As of this time, I won't be attending 12th Night. My trip to Egypt in November pretty much took all of my available funds...unless something changes, that is. My congratulations to you, K! I hope everyone has a really fun time!
      YIS~
      Jena W.

      Want to save horses from slaughter? Help the International Blessed Broodmare Project save horses under a death sentence! http://www.resinsbyrandy.com/TBBP.html or http://www.cafepress.com/blessbroodmare
      SUPPORT OUR TROOPS !! Thank you!