12th Night Question Settled - No Display

  • delangelia
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2011
      Well, I've heard from enough people and given enough time for people to respond and it looks like the majority are in favor of passing on a Guild display this year at 12th Night and the majority reason was that we do not have a largess project comming due right now to display.

      THAT will not be the case next year! So we will save up some of our magic embroidery mojo for next year's amazing display!

      Katherine

      FYI - when you respond to a message on this list, you need to hit "Reply All" for your response to post to the list. If you just hit "Reply" then your message will only go to the person whose message you are responding to.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2011
        Greets Katherine,

        thank you for the information regarding the non display for this 12th Night

        Duchess Catherine Lorraine, OL, OP