Rose Pouches for our Queens - Schedule & Revisions

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011
      Since a couple of people have asked - here is the current list. Of course I would like to have more people do pouches and push the schedule both further out and involve more people in the process.
      There are a couple of minor changes, to meet people's change in circumstances, so please double check that the revised dates work for you. I would appreciate confirmation (off list). There is a file in the yahoo groups files section with information on the project.

      Thank-you all for participating in the much appreciated service project. As alway, if anyone has questions please do not hesitate to ask.

      Delivery March Crown 2012 Giovanna del Bello (An Tir)
      Delivery June Crown 2012 Anna Bomar
      Delivery October Crown 2012 Siobhan MacElgin
      Delivery March Crown 2013 Alethia Elphinstone
      Delivery June Crown 2013 Jocelyn of Rowenwood
      Delivery October Crown 2013 Catherine Lorraine
      Delivery March Crown 2014 Katherine d' Langelei

      "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."
      http://www.bayrose.org