Crash space for Collegium

  • siobhansews
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      I was going to stay with Katherine de Langelei for the Collegium this Friday and Saturday. I am teaching beginning embroidery at it. Due to unforseen circumstances I can't stay there. Is there anyone else in the guild who can provide me with crash space. I have an air mattress and only need access to an electrical outlet. The trip from Santa Maria to San Jose it too long for me to make it a day trip (3 1/2 hour each way). Due to my fibromyalgia I need to rest after a long drive which is why I need to stay over Friday and leave Sunday morning.

      YIS

      Siobhan MacElgunn
    • Katherine de Langelei
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
        My apologies folks, but there is a family emergency and I will need to leave town.
        Can anyone please Help our first period Guild Track teacher so she can still get up here and do us proud?

        Katherine de Langelei
        West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild Minister
        West Kingdom Gold Key
        Principality of the Mists Gold Key (Unless you'd like the job???)
        Still Mother of Teenager

        "Have garb, will travel"