Stitch for the Cure

  • Katherine de Langelei
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011
      Our total proceeds from the auction were $625!!!
      Wow, does our Guild ROCK or what???????  :-)
      Thank you Thank you Thank you Everyone.

      More updates soon (after I deal with the job and making a living part of my day ;-)))

      Katherine de Langelei
      West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild Minister
      West Kingdom Gold Key
      Principality of the Mists Gold Key (Unless you'd like the job???)
      Still Mother of Teenager

      "Have garb, will travel"