Presentation in Court Saturday Morning

  • delangelia
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2011
      We are scheduled to make a quick marketing announcement with the Booze Fairy Boss in Saturday morning Court. We need your auction donations by then (if you haven't already turned them in) and we need YOU to help us carry in items to show off to the crowd!
      Please meet at the back of Court before/at the start of Court Saturday morning so we can gather and get organized.
      Immediately after court we will take the items over to the A & S pavillion to set up the Auction.
      Worker Schedule for the Auction is as follows;

      Duchess Catherine Lorraine – Invocation (and as long as she darned well wants too)
      Vashti – Tourney Rounds 1 & 2
      Alethia Elphinstone – Tourney Rounds 3 & 4
      Mistress Isela di Bari – Tourney Rounds 5 & 6
      Katherine de Langelei – Rounds after 6 through Closing (though I expect to be there pretty much from the meeting time on ward)

      The auction will close a half hour after the end of finals.

      If you have the time to come by and volunteer PLEASE do so because it's no fun sitting a table alone!

      Thanks Guys and see you all at Crown :-)))

      Katherine
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2011
        Hi,
        got it, will see you all either Friday or Sat.