Meeting Agenda in Process

  • Katherine de Langelei
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2011
      Don't forget that we have a meeting scheduled for 2 PM next Saturday also.
      I'm putting together the Agenda now, so this is your official shout out for any requested agenda items.... Shoot me an email it there is a topic anyone wants to see on the agenda.

      Thanks!
      Katherine

      Katherine de Langelei
      West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild Minister
      West Kingdom Gold Key
      Principality of the Mists Gold Key (Unless you'd like the job???)
      Still Mother of Teenager

      "Have garb, will travel"