Stitch for the Cure - This is it Folks!!!

  • delangelia
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2011
      Next weekend we will be holding our Silent Auction of the items that have been donated for the Stitch for the Cure. The Auction will be located in the A&S Pavilion.

      All proceeds will be joined with the Booze Fairies funds and donated to Breast Cancer Research.

      So if you've promised an item and haven't turned it in yet, don't forget to bring it to Crown. And if you can send me a picture of it so we can get it up on the website before Crown that would be very helpful. So far we have a few pictures, but it would be great to have more..??
      http://wkneedle.bayrose.org/AuctionItems/AuctionItems/index.html

      We will need volunteers to help man the tables in hour shifts and volunteers to help carry items into morning court to show them off (can you say 'marketing'???). It would be especially terrific if you could carry in what you have made for the cause. So sound off folks and let me know who will be available Saturday to help out?

      Katherine