Broder Program Participant

  • egilligan@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 2:01 PM
      Hi, This is Vashti and I'm interested in participating in this program. I have some pieces ready for someone to examine. I know that I always look at the back of someone's work. Is this the case here? I'd like to know because I'm ready to put a backing on a larger piece so that I can turn it into a pocket for a haversack. So what do I do now? Also I already have one piece for the October cancer auction and will have more. I presume these too can be used toward participation in the program. So, who I see about having my pieces reviewed and when can this be arranged? Obviously, I would like to do this sooner than later. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

      Yours in humble service,
      Lady Vashti-Brianna of House Archer