October Crown Auction Photos are Up!

  • dcobb@mail.meyernet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011
      Greetings everyone,

      Our Guild website minister Jocelyn of Rowenwood has uploaded photos of some of the handmade items to be auctioned off at October Crown. These embroidered items have been generously donated by guild members for the October Crown cancer research fundraiser. And there's more to come. Here's the link:

      http://wkneedle.bayrose.org/AuctionItems/AuctionItems/index.html

      If you have difficulty with this link, try:

      http://wkneedle.bayrose.org and then click on News or Events or New Projects from the sidebar on the right, and you will see a direct link to the photos.

      Don't forget that we're joining forces to help raise funds for Breast Cancer research and awareness. We have been inspired by the October Crown Fairies and we want to lend a helping hand. All proceeds (yes, that's 100%) will benefit a cancer research foundation.

      And if you would like to participate ….we want to display and auction off your handmade item. You can either select your own project or here are some other suggestions:

      1. Needlebooks with or without pincushions
      2. Pair of napkins
      3. Table runner
      4. Table covering...for a small table
      5. Book cover
      6. Scissor case
      7. Haversack
      8. Pouch
      9. Trim
      10. Covered buttons
      11. Pillows
      To sign up, contact either Katheine de Landelei Tel: 650-269-8228; Email: Delangelia@... or Isela di Bari Tel. 831-385-3040, at dcobb@....

      Yours in service,

      Isela
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2011
        Just in case anyone is wondering -- I don't recognize the knitted bags labeled with my name and I'm almost certain I didn't make them. If I was part of the inspiration for them I'm happy, but whoever actually knitted them should get the credit. ;)