Re: [WKneedle] Presentation in AM Court Saturday

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 16 4:47 PM
      Hi Alethia,

      Well morning court is usually between somewhere around 10:30 to 11:30 and
      can be quite short at times.

      Duchess Catherine Lorraine, OL, OP
      From: Conny Fitzsimmons (Catherine Lorraine) <catherinelorraine@...>
      To: WKneedle@yahoogroups.com, "delangelia" <delangelia@...>
      Date: Thursday, June 16, 2011, 4:11 PM

      Greetings Lady Katherine,

      That is wonderful news about the presentation being in morning court. See

      you there.

      Duchess Catherine Lorraine, OL, OP

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 16 5:05 PM
        Yup, will be adjusting my travel times.  Thanks.

        ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cynthia Elrod" <dealuna2@...>

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 16 10:04 PM
          Good guess 10:00 (ish)

          Katherine de Langelei
          West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild Minister
          West Kingdom Gold Key
          Principality of the Mists Gold Key (Unless you'd like the job???)
          Still Mother of Teenager

          "Have garb, will travel"

        • lilinah@earthlink.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 17 8:00 AM
            Katherine de Langelei wrote:
            > So the Book Cover Largess project is coming to a climax with
            > the display and presentation to their Majesties this Saturday
            > at Crown.

            I am still recovering from a nasty virus and will not be able to attend Crown. I hope that, as anachronistic as it may be, each and every one of these beautiful handworks will be photographed and the photos posted so those who miss being there can still experience their excellence.

            --
            Urtatim [that's err-tah-TEEM]
            the persona formerly known as Anahita
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 17 8:18 AM
              I have posted up photos of the book covers in the photo section of this group. Enjoy

              Jocelyn