Mentor needed

  • Barbara Wieskamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002
      Hello, everybody! Thank you for answers to my
      questions on needleworking. I have one project done,
      and two to go. I hope to have all three projects done
      by March Crown.

      I still need a mentor. Is there anyone out there who
      can give me feedback? I live in Livermore, CA. I am
      willing to go up to thirty miles in any direction.

      Mairhread Sgoilear

      http://auctions.yahoo.com