QEWU

  • Chiara Francesca
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2011
      Today is Drea Leed's birthday.

      Happy Birthday to Drea!!!

      She just released her work on the wardrobe warrants of Queen Elizabeth I, and has published them in their entirety, in a searchable website!!

      www.elizabethancostume.net/qewu.html

      For me this is a boon. I have always wanted to know the full context of quotes splattered across the handful of books on glove making from this manifest. Now that I can see it I can visually see the cuffs embellishments as they are described in the minuteness details. I am in heaven this day!! :D

      Chiara Francesca
      (said in my best southern drawl) You want a silver lining to that sad, little, cloud; come sit by me. :)