Re: a little more

  • a_velvet_claw
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2011
      I've always assumed that Lady Sabrina was a Laurel as well! Way overdue!
      She has contributed so much on the Net (and in person, I'm sure - I'm in Australia) to add to our knowledge base, and is such a talented and experienced person.

      Megan/Elmsley Rose

    • lilinah@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2011
        My congratulations to Mistress Sabrina on her upcoming well-deserved
        second peerage. She will soon be both a Pelican and a Laurel!

        --
        Urtatim [that's err-tah-TEEM]
        the persona formerly known as Anahita