[WKneedle] Assisi and Long Arm Cross Stitch

  • Rosamond de Montfort
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2011
      I forgot to add...

      The other thing I was wondering is about the back of the work. I've not managed to find any pics of extant examples showing the back. Does anyone know if all the threads were vertical on the back without a single thread out of place, or were there some diagonal threads as they skipped a square or two?

      Thanks, Rosamond