Introduction...

  • Agnes berengarii - Vineys.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      hola,

      My name is Agnes berengarii de girona and I am a thread-o-holic! I
      really love thread and thread arts. So, much I ran a needlework shop
      for 4 years. But now, I am moving to the West Kingdom (Shire of
      Fendrake Marsh, Principality of Cynagua), where I hear that there are
      some awesome stitchers and kindred spirits!

      My current projects include Or Nue, Stumpwork, Kloster Stitch, Counted
      Canvas, Painted Canvas and Counted linenwork. Of course, being a
      thread-o-holic, I am always interested in starting new projects, though
      I haven't finished two thirds of what I have started. I am working on
      that.

      Looking forward to meeting everyone!

      fins aviat,

      Agnes