12th Night Party UPDATE!!!

  • Katherine de Langelei
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2011
      Due to regulations and insurance and all that, we will not be serving champainge tomorrow morning at our party.
      coffee, oj and pastries, but not mimosas.
      If you were bringing champaigne to the reception, please leave it in your room so we don't stress out our dear Kingdom officials (cause they work hard and we like them and want to keep them ;-)
      Thank you for your patience and SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW MORNING!

      Katherine de Langelei
      West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild Minister
      Principality of the Mists Gold Key
      Mother of Teenager

      "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt".