One More Volunteer: noon - 2???

  • Katherine de Langelei
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2011
      Due to the plague that seems to be going around, we have lost one of our noon - 2 volunteers.  Can anyone else step up and help out?

      Katherine de Langelei
      West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild Minister
      Principality of the Mists Gold Key
      Mother of Teenager

      "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt".