12th Night Display - one more volunteer???

  • Katherine de Langelei
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
      Hi Folks!
      12th night is upon us!  So gather those largess projects and bring them to show off at our display tables!
      Here is the schedule for the display table as of now (don't hate me if I got the SCA spelling wrong...):
      8:30 - 10 am:  Party and display set up - all :-)
      10 - noon:  Jaida al Badawiya and myself
      noon - 2 pm: Ladies Aelia Apollonia and Siobhan McElgunn
      2 - 3 pm: Petra (Diana Barnes)
      3 pm (or as soon as court ends and before the GS Play) : Tear down

      It would be really nice if we could get another voluteer for the 2-3 pm slot.  As some of you may be aware, many of our guild members will be busy with Catherine Lorriene's court that afternoon and we are running a bit short on available help...?

      Katherine de Langelei
      West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild Minister
      Principality of the Mists Gold Key
      Mother of Teenager

      "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt".

    • Joan Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
        I can do that.

        --Joan the Harper
        Bard of Vinhold, Harper of Vinhold (& Guild member!)

        Joan Hall
        website: http://www.winecountryharpist.com
        Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JoantheHarpist