Party on Saturday Morning!

  • Katherine de Langelei
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      Hey Folks!
      I hope you have it on your 12th night schedules to come meet and greet with the Needleworker's Guild Saturday morning, 8:30 -10 AM out front of the A&S room (close to gate).
      Feel free to bring largess items that you've received or made over the years to be displayed for the day.
      We will have coffee, OJ and mimosas... maybe even Live Entertainment (a little birdy told me the choir will be singing close by...?  If not, I promise I'll tap dance for you :-)).
      So plan to drop by and say "Hi"!

      Katherine de Langelei
      West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild Minister
      Principality of the Mists Gold Key
      Mother of Teenager

      "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt".