Fwd: [HNW] Elizabethan and Jacobean Embroidery Group

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2010
      We usually don't cross-post from other mailing lists to this list, but
      this is a one-time announcement that seems likely to be of interest.

      Also, if you aren't on it already, the Historic Needlework mailing
      list (http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/h-needlework-
      ansteorra.org) is a good place to hang out.

      Begin forwarded message: