12th Night Display & PARTY!!!

  • delangelia
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2010
      Hello Everyone,
      It's screaming up on 12th Night and that means it's time to get organized!
      At the October meeting we decided to have a `breakfast' party at 12th Night. I have arraigned to have the area of the hall next to the A&S room (and very close to Gate) to be reserved for our use from 8:30 – 10:00 AM. We will have coffee, nibbles, oj and if I can arraigned it, champagne :-D
      What a great way to start an event!
      The plan is to set up the display table during our party so we can oo and aaa and fuss over our pieces.
      Remember we are focusing on recruiting and getting the word out there about what we do and how people can get involved. At June Crown we decided to focus on largess projects for this display: So please bring anything you are working on for the book cover project, Royal napkins project, Rose Pouch, Stitch for the Cure etc… or feel free to borrow back a piece you've done in the past for display.
      The intention is to keep the display up until Court is done (between 2:30 – 3:00). That means we will need a few volunteers to man the table and talk to people about what we do in the Guild. Again, we will be close to the Gate, so this makes it an excellent recruiting location. It would be nice to have more than one person on the table at a time, so please sign up for one of the following time slots:

      10:00 AM – Noon: Katherine de Langelei
      Noon – 2:00 PM
      2:00 – 3:00 PM (tear down)

      It's going to be a great event!

      Katherine de Langelei
      West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild Minister
      Principality of the Mists Gold Key
      Mother of Teenager

      "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt".