Royal Napkins

  • Sorcha
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2010
      I would like to thank Robin of Thornwood for embroidering the napkins for Their Royal Highness' Jade & Catherine. She turned them in at the Guild meeting Saturday of Crown. The napkins were then delivered to Their Royal Highness' and They were delighted to receive them (the napkins were used during evening Court).

      I posted a photo of them in the Royal Napkin folder in the photo section.

      Thank you again, Robin. Huzzah!!

      Sorcha
      Royal Napkin Coordinator