Need your help please

  • Sorcha
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2010
      As some of you know, I lost my hard drive and nothing was salvagable.  I lost all my data, photos and files.

      If any of you have links for embroidery techniques, museums (I do have the V&A), or patterns, could you please help me by sending me some?  Please send them privately to pjbarnes1@... so as not to take up bandwidth.

      Thank you in advance,
      Sorcha

      WK Royal Napkin Project coordinator
      Cynagua Arts & Sciences Minister