Pertinant information on the Proposed Outlands Collegium

  • Stephanie Yokom
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2010
      Sorry, I did forget some important information-

      Date- September 23-25, 2011

      Place- Colorado Springs, CO (Barony of Dragonsspine)

      This event is still heavily in the planning stages, but getting AMAZING
      response! I will be sure to post updates as I get them and I am the
      proposed autocrat!

      Carres Sabran
      Outlands