Needlebook Project - Update

  • delangelia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9 11:38 AM
      The books are on order now. They should arrive (knock on wood) next week and then I can send out the Kits.
      The kits will consist of the book to be covered, a paper pattern, instructions on assembling the pattern and some on-line sources for inspiration.
      To those of you who have signed up and sent me your addresses - Thank you for your patience!
      For those of you who still want in - email me your address, I still have books available :-)
      Thank you,
      Katherine de Langelei
      Guild Minister
    • Sorcha
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12 8:10 AM
        Thank you for the update.  Will be anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Project kit.

        Sorcha
        Queen's Artisan
        Royal Napkin Project coordinator
        Cynagua Arts & Sciences Minister