Hi, I am new to the group

  • Rhiannon
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      I was looking at all of the beautiful Pennsic napkins 2007, they are all so beautiful.

      I was wondering how I would learn to do the cutwork so I can make some for our new King and Queen. Can anyone tell me where to look so I can make some of these beautiful napkins.

      Thank you,

      Cindy Dionisio/Rhiannon in Game..
    • Ken Mayer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
        Oops - forgot to post to the group -

        AAStG

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
          oh boy... that page is fabulous!!!!
          Thank you for posting that :-)
          (but don't let me look until I get my promised projects WITH deadlines done - bad me...)

          Katherine de Langelei
          West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild Minister
          Principality of the Mists Gold Key
          Mother of Teenager

          "Well yes, I am THAT Katherine... no wait!  I can explain...!  ;-)"