Benton and Johnson wires @ June Crown

  • Krista Barber
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2010
      Good morning all,

      I have a bunch of gold embroidery wires I bought from Benton and Johnson several years ago, which I had great, wonderful plans for that fell by the wayside. After speaking with a couple embroiderers recently, I've decided to bring what I have to the guild meeting at June Crown for resale to anyone who's interested.

      I have several sizes of both gilt and 2% smooth purl and rough purl. I'm sorry I can't tell you exactly what I have - the labeling on the packages is not always clear. You can take a look at their stuff online at www.bentonandjohnson.com, "Embroidery Wire".

      See you at Crown,
      Aelia