Re: [WKneedle] Beltaine? - We're ON!

  • Katherine de Langelei
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2010
      Well okay Folks, I've had enough positive responses to a gathering at Beltaine so we're ON!
      I will have the same large pavilion again that we used at March Crown (just look for our Banner).
      Let's plan on hanging out with our needlework during the Largess Tournement on Saturday afternoon.  Those who have offered to bring muchies please do!  Oh, and please everyone remember to bring their own chairs!
      I will also bring some kits in case anyone is feeling uninspired for the "largess" portion of our June Crown display and would like to just work a kit insteed.
      See you all there!
      Kathryn

      Katherine de Langelei
      West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild Minister
      Principality of the Mists Gold Key
      Mother of Teenager

      "Well yes, I am THAT Katherine... no wait!  I can explain...!  ;-)"