RE: [WKneedle] embroidered objects for men?

  • Karla Norris
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 16, 2010
      Napkins and bookmarks! Even heavy fighters can or should use them:)

      Melisande de Frane, OL

      To: aureellia@...
      CC: wkneedle@yahoogroups.com; joan_the_harpist1119@...
      From: delangelia@...
      Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 07:24:52 -0700
      Subject: Re: [WKneedle] embroidered objects for men?

      ah... stash diving... always a good thing (especially in this economy)

      Katherine de Langelei
      West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild Minister
      Principality of the Mists Gold Key
      Mother of Teenager

      "Well yes, I am THAT Katherine... no wait! I can explain...! ;-)"