Fw: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to WKneedle. Visit today!

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13 2:48 PM
      Hi Linda,

      Not sure why this has not been posted to WK Needleworkers Guild yahoo list ,
      but as one of the Moderators of the list I received it and am re fwd it
      along with my answer to your email.

      Countess Catherine Lorraine, OL,OP
      West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild Patron

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13 2:48 PM
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 13 3:34 PM
          On Apr 13, 2010, at 2:48 PM, Conny Fitzsimmons (Catherine Lorraine)
          wrote:

          > Hi Linda,
          >
          > Not sure why this has not been posted to WK Needleworkers Guild
          > yahoo list ,
          > but as one of the Moderators of the list I received it and am re
          > fwd it
          > along with my answer to your email.
          >
          > Countess Catherine Lorraine, OL,OP
          > West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild Patron

          Indeed, welcome, Linda-Muirreall!

          Your message went first to the mailing-list moderators only, since you
          were replying to the welcome message. Oops! The address for ordinary
          postings to the mailing list is:
          <wkneedle@yahoogroups.com>

          The list is set up so that if you hit the "Reply" button in most e-
          mail programs, the message does NOT go to the whole list, but replies
          directly to the person who sent it. We set it up that way on purpose,
          at the request of some members who can only read e-mail from work and
          wanted to be sure they would not be flooded with messages.

          All of us get "caught" by this occasionally, but it's much easier (and
          less embarrassing) to occasionally forward a post to the list that
          went privately by mistake than to have private postings accidentally
          going out to all 518 members of the list!

          I have also (blushing because I forgot!) edited the "welcome" message
          so it now has our NEW Guild Minister's name on it and the NEW webpage
          address.)

          Again, welcome!

          + Deputy Ministeer, West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild
          Kingdom of the West - Chris Laning <claning@...>
        • Katherine de Langelei
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 13 3:36 PM
            Greetings Again Mistress Linda Muirreall,

            Wow, a Bard I knew you to be, but I didn't know we also have you to thank for many wonderful treasures of the past!
            I am sorry that you missed the Bardic last Saturday night, I was looking forward to those songs you promised us, but it was a dark, cold and windy night and many people wisely choose to leave site early.
            I would be interested in seeing the Royal Tapestry or maybe even just some pictures of it?
            I don't suppose anyone managed to snap a few shots at 12th night?
            Also, we have several projects running right now, and we will have a display of work at June Crown.  The theme of the June Crown display will be "then and now", showcasing the growth of the skills of our members over the years.  We are also hoping that as many people as possible can use a new piece intended to be given to the Royals for largess at Crown after the display as their "now" pieces so our Royalty may have gifts to give out over the summer.
            Now, I can't help but think that it would be really cool to have the old pillows or the Royal Tapestry as the "Then" half of a display from you...?

            Katherine de Langelei
            West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild Minister
            Principality of the Mists Gold Key
            Mother of Teenager

            "Well yes, I am THAT Katherine... no wait!  I can explain...!  ;-)"