Off Topic (slightly) Newly listed silk floss

  • D. Stella Sumpter-Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2010
      For all my fellow silk lovers, I have just listed some silk floss and embroidery kits on etsy dot com.
      I will be listing many more over the next few days, but if you are looking for a "perfect color" for that project that you wish to complete, let me know, I may have what you need.

      As for me I have  4 different embroidery projects going right now.. (and this from the person who after finishing her first project said "I will never pick up another embroidery project in my life".  Yes Mistress Anne, you were right.

      Anyway. hope everyone is living a wonderful dream.

      YIS
      Sayyida Aminah al-Zarqah

      Argent, a rose azure, barbed and seeded proper, upon a chief, azure, a salmon, argent, embowed, niaint.
      Order of the Diamond Willow

      After I pass, my name remains May the friends remember me
      Weddings happen Holidays come Soul flies from the cage
      World is an inn, settlers depart The moon wanders, years go by
      May the friends remember me
      Body will be deprived of life Hearth won't burn, smoke won't rise
      By armfuls, salutes I pass May the friends remember me

      Check out my latest items for sale at etsy.com  CastleRoseStar
      http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6332188

      Tune up your computer. Find out whats slowing your computer:
      http://www.registryfix.com/?hop=castlestar