Napkin update.

  • Sorcha
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2010
      Here is the list for napkin volunteers that I have thus far.
      March Crown 2010 (Uther & Kara) - delivered
      Alfhar & Kiffeny 2010 - Milisade (sp??)
      Mists (Gillian) 2010 - delivered
      Mists Spring Coronet 2010 (for new heirs)– Catherine Lorraine
      June Crown 2010 – Ellen of the Western Wind
      Oertha Coronet 2010 – Katherine de Langelei
      Mists Fall Coronet 2010- open
      October Crown 2010 - open
      Oertha Coronet 2010 - open
      12th Night 2011 – Cat - Shire of Caldarium
      March Crown 2011 - open

      Also I have been contacted by our Oerthan sisters of members wanting to help out.  Thank you all for getting this started off to a grand start.

      YIS,
      Sorcha

      Cynagua Arts & Sciences Minister
      Web Minister Danegeld Tor
      Project Page
      http://www.pjsadventures.com/DragonsKeep/Kingdom/Kingdomprojects.html
      Starfall Keeshonden
      http://www.pjsadventures.com/StarfallKeeshonden/

    • Sorcha
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2010
        Would the following volunteers for the Royal Napkins please contact me privately….

        Milisade (sp??)
        Ellen of the Western Wind
        Lady Greteke det Lille
        Lady Adelaide Webster