Documentation for Needlebooks?

  • Katherine de Langelei
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2010
      I have had an excellent inquiry from the East Kingdom asking for any kind of documentation on Needlebooks in period.

      Now, I have seen examples of various needlecases, and pin cushions, and even a written reference to a needlebook of plain fabric that slide into an embroidered box cover, but never an actual needlebook from period.

      Can anyone help me out with this?  Does anyone have any documentation for needlebooks out there?

      Thank you!

      Katherine de Langelei
      West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild Minister
      Principality of the Mists Gold Key
      Mother of Teenager

      "Well yes, I am THAT Katherine... no wait!  I can explain...!  ;-)"