Re:March Crown Is Upon Us!

  • KyrinnaArias@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2010
      Hi, fellow stitchers!

      I am excited to try the Forum at Crown - Woodland is almost walking distance so hopefully there will be no disasters!

      Beginners are welcome, but it is also geared for embroiderers of all skill levels who are interested in Blackwork. I will have supplies, and I encourage everyone to brng materials, resurces, and projects to share, work on, plan, and discuss. It's planned as an drop-in open forum to "talk needle arts" with a Blackwork focus, instead of a formal time-restricted class. So come! It will be as fun, productive, and informative as you make it!

      ~Cait