Nalbinding resources?

  • a
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2010
      Can anyone recommend some good online or printed resources for the beginning nalbinder? Preferably with lots of pictures?

      I've got "Nalbinding made Easy" and managed to get the starting row, but after that, I'm just lost!

      Thanks,

      -Allison de Saint-Loup
    • Valerie Frazier
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2010
        You Tube has some good demos on Nalbinding. Some of them are in Norwegian but you can at least see what they are doing.