OT: Test Tatter Sought

  • aeruin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2010
      Hello, all. Please forgive the bandwidth, but I thought this might be my best bet for some help with this.

      I'm an editor for the AntiCraft (http://theanticraft.com), a free online craft magazine. We have had a tatting project submitted, and none of the staff are tatters, so we don't can't test the pattern, or even tell if it makes any sense.

      If one of you would be willing to test the pattern, I can send you the instructions as given to us, along with a diagram of the pattern and a picture of the finished object. I would need to know:

      Is the pattern easily followable as written?
      Is the pattern correct, producing the motif as shown in the photo?
      Is the diagram correct?
      Do you have any comments or constructive criticism for the pattern, or any links to online resources that might help a beginner tatter to make this project?

      There is no pay for this work, aside from the knowledge that you helped to spread the joy of tatting to those who might never have known it otherwise. :)

      Thanks.

      Aeruin as Sruth Waleis
      (mka Carin Huber)
    • Carin@jhuger.com