Aelia's pdf

  • mistymay1988
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
      Greetings Albra,

      I have no idea what the problem might be as as I just went to the PDF and it opens fine and the article and all of the pictures are there I have not tried to download it

      has anyone else had this problem????

      Catherine Lorraine
      Guild Patron
    • Chiara Francesca
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
        It is most likely the browser settings.

        You need to right mouse click on the link to the PDF and select save as.

        This is an Adobe problem, it has been around for years, it manifests itself in different manners depending on your settings Albra.

        Chiara Francesca
        "Which 'Chiara'...?? Nah... wasn't me ;-)"