More photos of needlebooks

  • mistymay1988
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      Greetings to the list,

      I have just uploaded more pictures of needlebooks that I have received. A beautiful white work one with matching bookmark from Margery Garret and one from Lucia Thaylur with Celtic dogs and couched goldwork.

      Looking forward to 12th Night and seeing the rest of every ones lovely work.

      If you have a needlebook to turn in, if you could drop by the Guild display table between 9:30 and 10 AM and drop off your piece it would be greatly appreciated as I want to take pictures and put name tags on each item before court begins in the morning.

      Thank you all for participating.

      Countess Catherine Lorraine, OL, OP