Open Needleworker's Nights?

  • Katherine de Langelei
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2009
      It's come to my attention that we could use a list of open needleworker's nights around our kingdom.  Could people please sound off if they participate in a regular needleworker's gathering in their area?
      Thanks,
      Katherine

      Katherine de Langelei
      West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild Minister
      Principaliy of the Mists Gold Key
      Mother of Teenager

      "Okay, so just MAYBE I'm the 'Katherine' you're looking for... ;-)"

    • Sorcha
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2009

        It's come to my attention that we could use a list of open needleworker' s nights around our kingdom.  Could people please sound off if they participate in a regular needleworker' s gathering in their area?
        Thanks,
        Katherine

        monthly embroidery classes at my home
        every 2nd Monday
        7-9pm
        4749 College Oak Dr.
        Sacramento

        If someone cannot make that group, they can call me at 916-515-9991 to make arrangements to come for a one on one class.

        Sorcha