Help please

  • DC
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2009
      I am searching for the content of pages 50-57 of the Tudor Tailor. Can anyone help me? Do these pages referance any 13C shirts? Any guidance will help. Thank you.
      Cassiopia
    • Katherine de Langelei
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2009
        pgs 54-57 go over the cut and construction of shirts.
        50 - 53 are basic sewing and patterning techniques.

        Hope that helps,
        Katherine

        "Which 'Katherine'...?? Nah... wasn't me ;-)"