Re: [WKneedle] Embroidered Dreams

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2009
      Greetings Elewyiss,

      The article Embroidered Dreams is from a very old issue of the Guilds
      newsletter from the Summer of AS 39 Vol V No8 In looking at the hard
      copy of the article for some reason all of the actual foot notes were not
      put up online, and there is no bibliography.

      What I can do is rescan the article and send you a jpg of each page to your
      personal email address so that you will have the actual foot notes