Photos - Laurel Prize Tourny

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2002
      Some photos were taken of embroidery items at the Laurel Prize Tourny
      by Mistress Isela di Bari and others. I have placed these in a photo
      album which is accessible at

      http://www.yahoogroups.com/wkneedle

      go to photos

      the album is labeled 12th Night

      Please also note that some items which have been previously displayed
      by Needleworkers Guild members were not photographed. These items
      can be found in the other photo albums and in particular the Members
      Work Album.

      For those interested in the Rose Pouch Project (2001/2002) - photos
      are in Rose Pouch Album and for those interested in the Kingdom Pouch
      Project (2003), these are in the Kingdom Pouch album.

      I hope be be able to post more photos of LPT items shortly.
      Apologies, in advance, for any misspellings or mislabeling.

      In Service,
      Sabrina de la Bere -- autocrat LPT