Laurel Prize Tourney at 12th Night

  • beazumd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2002
      Greetings, all.
      I want to thank the wonderful folks who ran the Laurel Prize Tourney
      on Saturday. It was incredible! I didn't have time to look closely at
      what everyone entered, but what I did see was wonderful.
      I wish I had been able to sit with my entry, so I could have chatted
      about what I had done, but I had several other duties I had to attend
      to. Thank you to Lady Danae, who was gracious enough to watch over
      my "Annunciation of Mary" illumination piece. Thank you to all of the
      Laurels who left me tokens, I was quite overwhelmed by the pile that
      had appeared when I got back to pick up my piece!
      If anyone would like to email me comments on my illumination or on my
      Arts entry (the needlepoint:goldwork Elizabethan book cover on red
      velvet), I would love to hear from you! (beazumd -at- aol.com)
      I'm looking forward to the next Laurel Prize Tourney.
      YIS,
      Lady Beatrix zum Dunklenturm