October Crown meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2009
      Greetings to the list,

      The October Crown meeting of the Guild will begin promptly at 2 PM in the
      pavilion of Katherine de Langelei. Look for the Guild Banner, a green
      field with a golden needle and thread.

      The agenda includes recognition of service given to the Guild , election of
      a new and permanent Guild Minister and various other topics.

      We have requested space for the Guild pavilion to be near the Arts and
      Science Pavilion.

      The Guild will be hosting an Open Blackwork Forum in the Guild pavilion at
      this October Crown. The forum will begin immediately after the close of
      morning court and will continue till 2 PM .

      The forum is open to just come and stitch, discuss blackwork, learn
      stitches, receive help with a project you are working on etc., and is
      open to all with an interest in needlework and blackwork regardless of
      experience level, beginner to advance.

      If you have thought about trying blackwork but never have, then the forum is
      for you too, come learn the beginnings of blackwork and some simple
      stitches, basic materials will be provided.

      Caiterina nic Sheamus is the wonderful teacher hosting this particular
      forum and she is most patient and knowledgeable.

      Come join your fellow needleworkers.

      In service,
      Countess Catherine Lorraine, OL,OP
      Interim West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild Minister
    • Katherine de Langelei
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2009
        In an additional note; please bring your own chairs - I am with out extra chairs right now.  I will be providing refreshments, so bring your cups too :-)

        My pavilion is a double bell wedge with green stripes on it.

        Thank you,
        Katherine de Langelei

        "This is not the Katherine you are looking for... move along..." ;-)